As you know - chocolate is a BIG no-no for dogs - but that doesn't mean that they have to miss out!
Here is a really easy recipe for you to make your dog their very own dog-friendly Easter Egg!
You Will Need
Mini Easter Egg Mould
300g of Carob drops
Saucepan (needs to be slightly smaller than the bowl)
1. Place the carob drops into a heatproof bowl.
2. Fill the saucepan about a third full with water and place the bowl on top. Warm the water gradually and stir the carob until it's all melted
3. Spoon the melted carob evenly into each egg mould
4. Place in the fridge until set.
5. Once set - remove from mould.
Now repeat steps 1 - 3 to make the other half of the egg
6. Once you have filled each egg mould for the second time - place a set egg half on top of it.
7. Put in the fridge to set once again - for at least an hour.
8. Take them out of the fridge and remove from their moulds.
If you wrap the eggs in cellophane or foil please ensure that you remove before feeding to your dog.