The Mutts Nuts Dog Biscuits
110g of smooth peanut butter (the one with no added anything, just peanuts)
85g of honey
1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil
225ml of homemade chicken stock
150g rolled oats
250g coconut flour
Heat the oven to 175C, 350F or gas 4.
1. Mix together the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and chicken broth. In a separate bowl, combine the rolled oats and coconut flour.
2. Tip the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix together well until you have a dough you can roll out. If the mix is too dry add a little water or left over stock. If it’s too wet add a little more flour.
3. On a floured surface roll the dough out to about ¼ inch thick. Use a small cutter to cut out the biscuits, whichever size is right for your dog.
4. Transfer the biscuits to a lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until done.
5. Leave to cool for a minute then transfer on to a cooling rack.
These will keep in an airtight container for up to a week. Or you can freeze them.
Recipe from My Itchy Dog