Postal Address, Dry Drayton , Cambridge, CB23 8AR, united-kingdom
Pet Products Specialities
- Cat Flaps
Award-Winning Microchip Pet Products
Products that Improve The Lives Of Both Pets And Their Owners All Over The World.
All SureFlap products work with a pet’s existing microchip, with an RFID collar tag option available for non-microchipped pets.
SureFlap’s range of microchip pet doors only open for resident pets, keeping all other animals out of the home.
Pets become much more relaxed when their home it no longer being invaded. There are three pet doors available in the range, with features to suit multi-pet homes, large cats, small dogs and households that like to keep their pets in at night.
SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap Connect plus Hub
The Most Advanced Cat Flap Ever
• Reads your cat’s microchip or SureFlap RFID Collar Tag (not included) to keep intruder animals out
• The Hub (included) connects the cat flap to the Sure Petcare app so that you can monitor your cat’s activity and notice changes in behaviour
• Receive notifications when your cat enters or leaves the house
• Lock/unlock the cat flap remotely and set or change curfew times
• DualScanTM technology lets you set exit permissions for each cat so that you can keep certain cats indoors whilst letting others come and go
Works with your pet’s existing microchip
Our products work with all common microchips. For peace of mind, check yours is compatible by visiting the SurePet website here
Microchip Cat Flap
Stop unwanted animals entering your home and give your pet their own door key.
• Prevents intruder animals entering your home – any animal can exit
• Up to 12 months battery life (4xAA batteries – not included)
• Works with all common identification microchips* & RFID collar tags (not included)
• Simple one button programming
• Can be installed into doors, windows and walls
• Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory
• Manual lock to stop your cat leaving or entering the house
Microchip Pet Door
Larger in size than the cat flap making it ideal for large cats, such as Maine Coons and small dogs, such as terriers.
• Designed for large cats and small dogs
• Selective entry - any animal can exit
• Curfew mode - program the door to lock and unlock at specified times
• Prevents intruder animals entering your home
• Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags - Compatibility checker
• Up to 12 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries not included)
• Includes 1 RFID collar tag (additional tags sold separately)
• Manual lock to stop your pet leaving or entering the house
• Can be installed into doors, glass and walls
Microchip Pet Feeder
Microchip access controlled feeding bowl that means your cat's food stays their own
They have also developed the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder, which is perfect for multi-pet homes to manage the feeding habits of pets that tend to overeat or pets on prescription feed that shouldn’t be consumed by other pets.
The feeder has a lid that only opens for the right pet, keeping the food secure from other animals whilst keeping the food fresher and free of flies.
• Designed for multi-pet homes - no more stealing from other bowls
• Ensures prescription food is consumed by the right pet
• Great for pets on weight management diets
• Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collars
• Suitable for both wet and dry food
• Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies
• 6 months life
• Accessories available