- Pet Products
- Woofers Club | Online Club Activities for Kids, Teens and Dogs
Woofers Club | Online Club Activities for Kids, Teens and DogsFeatured
Woofers Club for Kids and Teens
Enter AN awesome world for dogs and kids
Woofers Club for kids, teens and dogs. Fun activities and engaging education for young dog lovers from 8 years and up.
There are so many activities to pick from!
First you decide on the category for the day......then you select an activity that you want to do together with your dog, or maybe you want to learn some canine body language so you can become a master in 'how to speak dog'.
The choice is yours!
Online club self-paced any day at any time
Suitable for ages 8 and up
Their online Woofers Club is for young people who love dogs and who want to discover how to build long-lasting relationships with their canine pal using positive methods and activities.
• Woofers Club is online based so you can take part from anywhere in the world, at your own pace.
• Your dog will be so keen and happy to spend time with your kid meaning their relationship will be boosted at the same time.
• Activities have been created to encourage children to be active, away from the couch!
• As your child is working through the activities, their confidence will increase and their bond with your dog will be strengthened.
Woofer members will have a whale of a time taking part in the club because they will realise the power of bonding and having fun with their dog. Inside the club, your child can pick their area of interest on any given day.
Maybe your child likes to know how dogs and humans interact and communicate. We will show your child how to look at a dog’s body language and understand what your dog is trying to tell them. Your child will be encouraged to become a dog detective to keep themselves safe.
Maybe your child loves making doggie treats, this can be done by watching our easy to follow instructions. All of the projects and activities are delivered in an engaging and informative way, always ensuring your child and dog will create a great memory together.
Ultimately, our goal is for your child and dog to emerge with a deeper bond. We are confident that your child will be super proud of their achievements and will want to show you some of their newly discovered activities, treats, and completed projects.