- Pet Care Services
- My Best Friend | Burntwood | Daycare
My Best Friend | Burntwood | DaycareFeatured
Dog Care You Can Trust
My Best Friend Dog Care Burntwood provides a safe, convenient, and professional service for your dog in Burntwood/Lichfield/Cannock/Brownhills/Rugeley.
Treating your Best Friend as if they were their own.
This branch covers the following postcodes: WS7, WS8, WS11, WS12, WS13, WS14, WS15
❝ Hello, My name is Vernon Pearce. and I own and operate the Burntwood Branch of My Best Friend. My formative years were blessed by being around our beloved Springer Spaniel, Sally. The joy and unconditional love that she bought into the household was so powerful that it moulded my character into having a deep love and passion for dogs that I have now been fortunate enough to focus into a career with My Best Friend.
Having had a hectic 20 years in Logistics Management, I am now looking at making a lifestyle change, and more importantly, I am hoping to make a real difference to Your Best Friends’ quality of care.
Being the proud keeper of my Springer Spaniel, Lola, I fully understand the needs of our beloved Pets I have also become very aware that sometimes we cannot dedicate enough time with our Best Friends due to work and life commitments. Now I can spend more time with Lola walking on Cannock Chase.
I would like to help you fill that gap. By providing a real home from home experience and dedicating all my time and focus to Your Best Friends I would like to offer a bespoke experience from traditional methods.
Your Dog will be treated as one of my own and given the due diligence, love and attention that they give back to us unconditionally.
Myself and Lola are looking forward to welcoming you into our home and filling your Days with fun and adventure. ❞
Doggy Day Care
1 dog – £23 per day | 2 dogs – £35 per day
Your dog can be collected in the morning, entertained for the day and returned to you happy, relaxed and exercised ready for a quiet evening at home. If it's more convenient, then you can drop off between 8 am and 9 am and collect by 6 pm.
My Best Friend daycare is a great way to ensure your dog remains happy and stress-free in your absence.
During the initial consultation, the team will take time to assess each dog, they have a limited number of spaces and take great care to ensure that they are sociable, relaxed and above all not show any signs of aggression.
How It Works
• Initial consultation for us to get to know you and your best friend and ensure they’re suited to My Best Friend’s doggy daycare.
• Provide a caring and safe environment.
• Take your best friend on 2 country walks with each full session.
Pet Sitting and Puppy Care
1 pet – £10 | 1+ pets £15
We all worry about leaving our best friends home alone but sometimes real life just makes it inevitable. If you have a dog that is unable to join MBF for longer walks then their pet sitting and puppy care service is perfect for you.
They come to your home and provide your pet with a 30-minute visit to check food, water and a short walk to stretch their legs.
This service is ideal for the older dog who is happy to snooze all day or even a puppy who is not yet ready for full walks.
They also cater to a wide range of small domestic animals
How It Works
• Initial consultation for us to get to know you and your best friend.
• 30-minute visits.
• All pet sitters are DBS checked.
Become a Carer
Carers wanted in Burntwood and the surrounding areas
My Best Friend is looking for people across their network to host dogs in their own home when their owners can’t.
It might be for a day, a couple of nights or even a fortnight. If you love dogs and you’re at home for most of the day you could be just the person they are looking for.
Get in touch if .......
• You're a genuine dog lover and want to join their growing team they would love to hear from you.
• After an initial chat, they come to your home to find out all about you. This helps them to find you a dog that matches your home and lifestyle.
• Every council requires a home boarding licence. They help you manage this process and provide you with the necessary insurance.
• Once you join the team you give them your available dates and they find you a perfect doggy match.
• They deliver the dog and help you settle them in, then it's over to you but don't worry, they are always at the end of the phone.
• At the end of their stay, they pick up the pooch and take them home happy and relaxed.
Providing dog care services in Burntwood, Hamerwich, Brownhills, Norton Canes, Pelsall, Walsall Wood, Clayhanger, Cannock, Hednesford, Cheslyn Hay, Four Crosses, Brocton, Hazelslade, Huntingdon, Heath Hayes, Lichfield, Fradley, Streethay, Huddlesford, Whittington, Shenstone, Stonnall, Weeford, Rugeley, Abbots Bromley, Longdon and Handsacre.
My Best Friend Burntwood Dog Walking